Friday, December 4, 2009

Joseph's Introduction

Hello all,

I'm Joseph the Worker. I took my name after my patron saint, St. Joseph. I was raised in the mainline Church of Christ, and later switched to the non-institutional (anti) Churches of Christ. I became Catholic about 3 years ago, and have not looked back sense. I hope to share in future posts some of the things I learned after becoming Catholic and maybe open up some dialogue between myself and others thinking about converting or even happy in their faith in the Church of Christ but willing to have dialogue with others. I am not writing these with the direct intent of converting people from the Church of Christ to Catholicism.

I believe the next post will be by a young woman who is currently in the process of leaving the Church of Christ and discovering the Catholic Church. More to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment