Thursday, December 10, 2009

La Bella Vita's Introduction

Hello!

I'm la bella vita. I was born and raised in the Church of Christ denomination and I am currently learning about Catholicism. As an adult, I attended the CoC sporadically for several years, but in the last year I finally admitted to myself that I no longer believed in the denomination's teachings. I knew that I still believed in Christianity, so I began educating myself about other Christian faiths, including Catholicism. I am still early in the process of learning about the Catholic church and her teachings, but I am consistently amazed by not only how much sense everything I am learning makes, but also by how much biblical and historical evidence there seems to be backing up Catholicism. I'm not Catholic yet, but I'm hoping to share my journey here - what I'm learning, what questions I have, and the answers that I find. I know that this journey will take time, but I'm enjoying learning and exploring at my own pace.

1 comment: